Ok, here are some great things on the internet for you to enjoy this weekend.
1. Here's a sweet post from Vicki over at Style on V, suggesting Five Little Ways to Spread a Little Kindness.
2. Completely in love. My go-to lippie of the last three months has been Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Grapefruit. I use this balm all the time - I'm definitely going to have to re-purchase soon, and with 3 for the price of 2 at Priceline at the moment, I'll try a few other shades in the range too.
3. Tell me, do you want the same thing as me from your blog reading? You want high wit, and low prices? Someone who would wear an amaze ballgown skirt with converse sneakers and a striped tee? Well get following Beth of Almost Posh. She's an Adelaidean with attitude, and she juggles the three big ones - work, her kidlet and blogging - well.
4. It's now almost October. Gah! I'm still searching for a little more inspiration for how best to keep my focus in 2015, and not get too sidetracked. More suggestions are welcome!
5. Trainee Mama (excellent blogger, cool mama, my bestie) is so different from me in so many ways. She's a gym instructor *insert grossed out emoji face here* and she really enjoys green smoothies *insert facepalm emoji here, oh wait, they don't have one yet* FACEPALM.
She wrote this week about a groovy little blend-y appliance with the bottle actually on the top, and was talking about some of her fave smoothie recipes on her Facebook page. If you're that way inclined, head over and check them out. If you're not, pour another dash of cream in your coffee and relax.
6. For those of you not into starting your day with a big ol' bunch of kale, these Apple Bacon Pancakes (let that sink in a moment) by Shay of Mix'n'Match Mama are the bee's knees. The cat's pyjamas. The ant's pants. Go cook them now for someone you love.
So happy weekend! I have huge plans to vacuum and get the media room ready for our new lounge that's being delivered. Then I'll mix and match cushions on it for seventeen hours. Huge plans, eh.
What about you? Discovered anything amazing cruising the internet lately? Good stuff I should read (that's not about Sam and Snez, or the #libspill)?